Pages

Friday 17 August 2012

Ask Chungy Twitter Interview

Thursday saw the return of the #Ask twitter interview, with Bolton's CYL taking over the @OfficialBWFC twitter account and answering a series of questions posted by the fans.

Did your question get asked?

As promised here's the full set of collected questions:

CYL: "Hello Bolton fans. Just finished training and I'm ready for the start of the season. Now we answer some questions."

@ManUParkJi: What is your favorite K-league team?

CYL: "FC Seoul is my best team because I used to play for them. I hope they are champions this season."

@freshhapple: Korean Olympic football team won the bronze medal . What do you think about this result? And how do you feel?

CYL: "I'm very proud and happy for my friends and country. I would like to thank every player because I'm happy watching the Olympics."

@tom_rhys: apart from the Reebok, what stadium have you enjoyed playing at?

CYL: "I like the Reebok very much - I feel comfortable when I'm there. I also like the Emirates Stadium as the pitch is always perfect."

@Luv_u_Blue: What do u do in your free time ? What is the most thing? Game? Sleeping? or reading a Book ? Other One?

CYL: "In my spare time I sleep and cook a lot and watch Korean TV."

@teehatz: You are stranded on a desert island. Which two team mates do you have with you for company?

CYL: "I would take Kevin Davies because I trust him very much and he's very strong. Also, Mark Davies, as he makes me laugh a lot."

@harryleek_: Is everyone in the club very confident we can get straight back up this year?

CYL: "Everyone is confident - it's not going to be easy but I believe we can do it."

@sammy_chadwick: What's your favorite goal scored for Bolton?

CYL: "My favorite Bolton goal is the header against Birmingham in the FA Cup. I felt like I was flying. I was very happy."

CYL: "Now I must go for my suit fitting. I want to answer more questions. Maybe in the future I can do more here. Thank you very much."

I've left out the questions asked and answered in Korean, but all questions are on the OfficialBWFC twitter feed and it's very clear that CYL has a big Korean fan base.

Lets just remind ourselves of CYL favorite goal (5:24 into the video).


No comments:

Post a Comment